Sunday, November 1, 2009

I must away...

The MidMO BRR was a resounding success.  I hope everyone else who rode on Saturday had as much fun as the COMO CYCO GEEC and me.  The highlight of the day?  Drinking a free Best Brown Ale at 10:30 AM at the Scott Blvd. entrance courtesy of the bike-beer wagon from Klunk Bike Shop and Flat Branch Brewery.

I am in the process of assembling all the photos I took during the epic voyage out to Rocheport and back, but unfortunately have been called away on business....so the BRR slide show will have to wait until I get back next week.  In the meantime - if you have a favorite photo or two from the event and want to share them - feel free to email them on to me.

The weather looks like it will be beautiful here in COMO this week - so I hope everyone gets out and rides as much as possible.  And don't forget to get out there and watch our COMO POLO bike polo teams compete in the Midwest Championships at Cosmo Park next weekend.  They will need all the support they can get. It should be incredibly exciting as 19 teams have already registered from locations as far away as Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona and Kansas.

Until next week - ride safe and Pedal On!

1 comment:

  1. The ride was really great. Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete